Martti Ahtisaari Instituutti
Oulun yliopiston kauppakorkeakoulu
90014 Oulun yliopisto
Nordic opportunities – in search of new avenues
The FUTURALIS conference delegation in Bodo. In the front row from the left to the right Sara Moqaddamerad, Irina Atkova, Marika Iivari, Minna Pikkarainen and Irene Lehto. In the back row Petri Ahokangas, Laura Kemppainen, Julius Francis Gomes and Yueqiang Xu.
The 24th Nordic Academy of Management Conference was held at the Nord University Business School, August 23-25, 2017, in Bodo, Norway. The theme of the conference was Nordic Opportunities.
The FUTURALIS research group of Martti Ahtisaari Institute played an important role in the event, by organizing and chairing the special track ”Business models: in search of new avenues for business model conceptualization and contextualization”. Altogether eight papers were presented in the track by the FUTURALIS researchers:
- Disruptive revenue models in the future mobile operators business (Petri Ahokangas, Marja Matinmikko, Seppo Yrjölä and Irina Atkova)
- Business model approach for new market creation in urban development projects (Marika Iivari, Sari Hirvonen-Kantola and Petri Ahokangas)
- EaaS: Electricity as a Service? (Yueqiang Xu, Petri Ahokangas and Emmanuelle Reuter)
- Toward the concept of ecosystemic data-driven business models – case study in the area of preventive health care (Minna Pikkarainen , Marika Iivari)
- Business Models & Business Ecosystems as Complex Adaptive Systems (Sara Moqaddamerad)
- Ecosystemic business model for connected health innovation ecosystem: The case of OuluHealth labs - Co-Creation platform (Julius Francis Gomes, Marika Iivari, Minna Pikkarainen and Petri Ahokangas)
- How Personal Data Platform Operators Create and Capture Value: A Case Study Approach (Laura Kemppainen, Timo Koivumäki, Minna Pikkarainen and Antti Poikola)
- Business Models for Entering Emerging International Ecosystems – Mobile Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure Sectors (Irene Lehto, Petri Ahokangas).
Petri Ahokangas, Petri.Ahokangas[at]oulu.fi